Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Rules

The rules are complicated. And hard to find. I made a really awesome inspiration board for my birthday party (I know my birthday isn't for another 2 months, don't judge me) but I don't think I am really allowed to post the pictures here, but I am not really sure. I realize the number of people who read this blog combined with how much money would (not) be made by posting the pictures makes it a pretty sure bet I wouldn't get sued, but I am scared of angry people so . . . well here are the colors I picked anyway.
Also, it turns out my favorite flavors are consistent with my favorite colors, so I have a flavor palette too. Chocolate, almond, and blackberry. Yum. I guess the rest of my ideas will just have to be a surprise!

1 comment:

  1. oooo Those colors look yummy together! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete