Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yellow Party - Part 2

After the original party there were a TON of leftover desserts, so I decided to throw a last minute lunch the day after. Only one of my friends could make it on such short notice, but I was able to get some more pictures. I hadn't taken very many pictures the first time round because I was running late and the quests were already there!

The backdrop is just a computer addition, but it would have been fun to have a real one!

When I was scouting out materials for this party yellow was looking kind of scarce, but it worked in my favor - yellow candy melts for $1! I used them on the cupcakes (modeling chocolate is my new favorite thing), creme drops, and the Oreo truffles.

Credits:

Popcorn Boxes - Walmart
Creme Drops - Walmart
Cupcake Stand Tutorial - Modern Moments
Cupcake Tutorial - Jessicakes
Labels & Event Design - Wendy Sue Boutique

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just ran onto your blog and I am so impressed. This is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete